Sunday 3 November 2013

Our Client, the National Youth Service Corp, a Federal Government Parastatal with emphasis on youth mobilization requires the services of performance focused individuals to occupy the following positions:

Inspector I SGL 9


Senior Confidential Secretary SGL 9


Procurement Officer I SGL 9


Admin Officer I SGL 9


Statistician I SGL 9


Information Officer SGL 9


Inspectors II SGL 8


Executive Officer


Higher Executive Officer ACCTS SGL 8


Agricultural Officer I SGL 9


Programmer/System Analyst I SGL 9


Data Programme Officer SGL 8


Legal Officers I SGL 9


Auditor I SGL 9


Accountant I SGL 9



Method of Application
Interested applicants should Click here to apply online.

Deadline: 4 December, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.