Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Managing existing relations between Clients and designated Mobile Operator.
- Research and development of new products to be provided on designated Mobile Operator.
- Attainment of monthly revenue projection on designated Mobile Operator.
- Daily upload of SMS content on designated Mobile Operator.
- Daily marketing of services following agreed schedule on designated Mobile Operator.
- Generation of monthly reports and identification of areas, products and services to be improved on.
- Development of new business relationships to commercialize on designated Mobile Operator.
- Update of job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Interfacing with Products/Program Executive to ensure products are turned out on schedule and work okay.
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements.
- A Bachelor's degree in any field with a minimum of second class upper.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply; must have completed NYSC.
- Clear understanding of the Nigerian Telecommunications industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
Mode of Application
Interested Qualified applicants should forward their CVs and cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 28 November, 2013