Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
WorleyParsons extensive experience ensures that we provide project solutions with the lowest total lifecycle cost while meeting each customer's specific requirements. Our services go beyond new developments, to supporting operating assets through delivering brownfields projects which maintain asset integrity and improve business performance. By treating asset services as a specific business stream, WorleyParsons provides systems and work processes to deliver these projects effectively.
WorleyParsons is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lower Level Structural PDMS Designer
Job Location: Lagos, LA NG (Primary)
- Know and understand applicable codes and standards
- Assist in gathering information for Civil/Structural Deliverables
- Conversant with codes applicable to Civil/Structural drafting and design PDMS
- Incorporate information from Senior Engineer and/or Senior Designer into Layouts, Plan, Elevation, and Details
- Work closely with Engineer and Designer to resolve any existing or forecasted problems related to quality of work, production requirement or productivity.
- Substantial proven experience of detailed Structural design and drafting activities gained with notable design contractors.
- 8 years’ experience in Offshore / FPSO Oil and Gas Design industry.
- ONC / OND/ HND certificate
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 16th December, 2013