We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Associate - 3 Positions
Job ID: 13-7125
Job Location: NG-Niger State
The key expectations of the M&E Associate’s position is to support the state M&E Specialist in ensuring that MSH’s M&E system within the state is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to MSH supported facilities, Community Based Organizations, the Local and State M&E Teams.
The M&E associate will be responsible in
- Supporting the M&E Specialist by guiding the data clerks and facility M&E Officers review patient level information into the appropriate Patient Monitoring and Management (PMM) forms and registers on a routine basis
- Support the data clerks and facility M&E Officers in ensuring that the folder management systems within the facilities are well functional and able to ensure prompt retrieval of patient record
Data Collection and Reporting
- The M&E associate will be responsible for data collection, gathering, collation and validation from the health facilities, CBOs and other supported organizations.
- The M&E associate will support the M&E specialist in ensuring high data quality to meet our funder’s data demands and other national and international expectations.
- The M&E associate will support the M&E specialist in managing the state database and ensuring that their state teams and country office readily have access to data for driving decision making
- The M&E associate will be responsible for data entry into the District Health Information System (DHIS 2.0) for both MSH and the USG DHIS 2.1 instance platform
- Any other Duties assigned by the M & E Specialist
- Degree in Statistics, Epidemiology or related field with focus on monitoring and evaluation and/or Biostatistics.
- At least 2 years hand-on-experience in monitoring and evaluation with very good analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications.
- Experience working in HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria. Familiarity with PEPFAR reporting systems highly desirable, particularly for HIV Counseling and Testing, prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission, ART, palliative care, and OVC desirable
- Good writing skills, oral and written communication skills and fluency in English
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 13th December, 2013