Mothercare Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As Head of E-Commerce you are required to act as a central point of contact for web projects, improving the retail website performance, defining and implementing a strategy for the future growth of the online business.
- Lead the programme to ensure a successful launch of e-commerce in the Nigerian market working with the Mothercare International E-Commerce team, Mothercare’s strategic implementation partner for e-commerce, Mothercare Nigeria’s own internal business functions and third parties where applicable.
- Deliver a strategic review of current operations and make recommendations for future development
- Ensure brand consistency of online presence
- Focus on product merchandising, promotional positioning and impact to drive the online version of the website to increase sales and revenue.
- Monitor end to end customer experience of the site including post sale fulfillment and call centre operations
- Age: 25 - 35 years
- Strong project management skills
- Already be established as a commercially creative and ideas focused E-Commerce Manager or Head of E-Commerce
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Strong understanding of operational management of an E-Commerce site including merchandising, customer services and fulfillment
- Extensive experience in using Magento and other e-commerce platforms
- Experience in working with global retail brands
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: Mcarefirstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10th December, 2013