Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, lead, promote and manage the operation to achieve set objectives, budgets and business plan.
- Ensure strategic operational improvements.
- Develop and recommend programs to meet clients need.
- Prepare proposals with the Managing Director that are geared to maximize profit.
- Prepare and introduce marketing plans and marketing budgets.
- Increase market share through design & implementation of an aggressive marketing plan based on thorough analysis and evaluation of the market.
- Monitor threats & opportunities and amend actions where necessary to ensure brand/sales development.
- Inspect, report & ensure in co-ordination with property department that the company's image is maintained at high standard.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years marketing management experience within the real estate industry.
- Complaint Management
- Database Administration
- Marketing and Sales Acumen
- Marketing Research
- Problem Solving
- Product and Service Advice and Support
- Sales Planning and Opportunity mgmt.
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Stakeholder Relations Management
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should forward their CVs to: email@example.com with BDM as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2013