Charisccopers Profesional Services Ltd is recruiting the following position for one of her Lagos based client in the Real Estate Industry.
Job Title: HR / Admin Manager
- To manage and facilitate all related functions by providing services in regards to building and facility service, office administration services, to ensure that all activities are implemented efficiently.
- To coordinate all factors of production i.e. Production (Projects), Marketing, Finance and Personnel.
- Manage the development of general administration, asset and facility management policies, guideline, and standard to ensure efficiency and order of service provided and asset utilized.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative support activities, such as office documentation tasks, mail and couriers, travel and accommodation management, pool stationary management, drivers and transportation fleets, in order to efficiently provide support for each work function in the company.
- Manage the inspection and maintenance activities all office equipment and supplies, as well as building facility and equipment in order to ensure that all office supplies are able to support operation effectively.
- Plan, manage projects and facilitates best practice, change management strategies and business process improvements to assist the organization achieve her corporate objectives.
- Promote and facilitate the understanding of the use and benefits of human resource best practices, management tools, and, secure commitment to change.
- Work closely with management and staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Ensure timely resourcing of Talent within assigned turn-around-time to ensure business continuity.
- Access information, analyses data and reports on findings to senior management.
- Manage training needs assessment for individual staff and organization in consultation with departmental heads.
- Manage employee performance cycle across the organization.
- Advise head of finance on employee remuneration and other entitlement.
- Organize Project Planning and Project Documents.
- Develop and maintain all Company’s PPPs (Processes, Policies and Procedures) in line with best practice.
- First degree in a business related discipline.
- A professional certification will be an added advantage (CIPM, NIM, ISMN).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in a supervisory/ managerial role.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Business Analysis.
- Business Performance Measurement & Management.
- Computer & Information Technology. Appreciation.
- Inventory Management.
- General Administration.
- Data Management and Reporting
- Planning and Budgeting.
- Project Planning and Control.
- Resource Management.
Mode of Application
Qualified applicants should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with HR/ADMIN as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2013